Montvue is the 2011 National Winner of the SA Tourism Welcome Awards Subcategory: Self Catering
Montvue is nestled in a beautiful picturesque vineyard-lined valley at the foot of the fynbos cladded mountain slopes of rugged Stellenbosch Mountain. The perfect place to experience the breathtaking panoramic views this unique part of the Boland offers.
Whether you are exploring the beauty of Stellenbosch with its rich culture, sidewalk cafés and exciting surrounding wine farms; staying over for business; or attending a university-related activity – the personal, homely touch of Montvue accommodation will ensure you have a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Montvue is situated in Paradyskloof – a tranquil residential area of Stellenbosch – it invites you to unwind in a setting that is:
- Close to Stellenbosch golf courses, wine farms, mountain bike and hiking trails;
- 4 kilometers away from Stellenbosch town centre – one of the most scenic attractive and historical towns in South Africa;
- 15 minutes from the white sandy beaches of False Bay;
- 25 minutes from Cape Town International Airport;
- 40 minutes from our famous Table Mountain.
Click on image to enlarge.